Man he can melt my heart.
We have so much fun on the bed.
Well, mostly fun.
Pronounced Ka_ra_te with a long A at the end.
We will leave the music to Shanda and her guitar.
Simon so content watching the Pearl river pass benenath.
What, there was corn! I didn't get any corn!
I swear I can't get away from the Dutch.
Such a little ham and a bunch of duck and corn.
Pretty lady and her son.
Such a pretty view and the lights aren't bad either.
3 comments:
Love the photos - What beautiful children!! We are praying for your return trip, and I thank you for sharing that. I, too, have been worrying about that since we started this journey last winter. I am turning it over today! From a fellow AGCI family...and another Dutch girl:)
Looks like another fun day for the Spricks in China...albeit minus two very important family members which I'm sure makes it all bittersweet. Hope and pray your journey home is bearable and Simon is able to sleep/relax on the plane. So that you 2 do too!
It has been a joy to follow your journey and I will be praying that the journey home is smooth.
I have a joke about as sophisticated as your nephew's to give you a smile. What do you call a Christian school teacher who passes gas? A private tutor!
Group hug from Chicago,
Shirley
Post a Comment