Simon was a little miffed with the last post, so I'll try harder this time.
Ok, Ok!!!
Awwww.
Come on Simon this is a good one.
Our last dinner in China. Including noodles and some version of "fried chicken".
We have these cute outfits for Garrison and a cuter dress for Noel. I will post a pic of all after it is taken.
Simon, enjoy the freedom. I see a five point harness in your future.
First cheeseburger was not a hit. No cheese please!!!!
You have a choice between eggs and some sort of rice/noodle/pork?/gross dish. Oh, we are out of eggs.
I love the PocketPC almost as much as Simon loves Baby Einstein DaVinci.
No drugs were used, well at least for his first nap.
Nice to meet you. Likewise I'm sure.
How do we get to the ice cream truck?!?
Nice to be home with my guys on my lap.
Bath time is a blast, and then it's time for...
night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment