Thursday, July 30, 2009

Confessions

I turned on my electric blanket last night. I must confess that I've done it several nights this summer. It doesn't stay on all night, I just want to be warm when I fall asleep and I have a hard time warming up.

Sometimes I make a little extra lunch for my kids knowing they won't eat it all and I then I can have just a taste.

I always eat one grape from the bag at the grocery store before I buy it. I've gotten burned by bad grapes too many times.

I don't know how to upload photos from my camera to the computer.

I still don't know Gary's social security number by heart. He knows mine.

When my sister and I picked blueberries as our summer job (it lasted two days), we would leave the place where we were supposed to pick and would go to the bushes with the bigger berries.

I like watching "The Nanny".

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's so funny! I have been so hot at night that I recently turned on the air conditioner just so I could put the comforter on. I like to have blankets on top of me and it has been too warm.

I love your honesty! :)