Hi friends
So much to update you on! I'll list what I can. CRAZY!
1. Noel is potty trained. Yup, you read that correctly. She still has accidents every now and then, but she is doing great! I wasn't ready, but she was so off we went. Hard to believe that I don't need to buy diapers. I've been doing that for four years.
2. We had such a great time camping. I'll update with photos later (after Gary downloads them!). I must admit, I was apprehensive about the whole thing. I love camping. I love my friends. I just wasn't sure I could be a mom to three ducks and camp at the same time. We loved it. My kids loved being in the woods and the river. We did o.k. at night. I didn't sleep the best, but it was so wonderful. I left feeling exhausted, but so very excited about the future of us and camping. I'm hoping to go again in the fall.
3. I was on the radio this morning! I'm very excited about my new job. I have so much to learn, but I think that I'm going to love it. I went to the studio this morning and after and hour, Troy put me on air. We had a blast. . . at least I had a blast. I'm going to do it again tomorrow morning.
4. Swimming lessons are done. I'm thankful that we took them and thankful that they are over. Every one of the kids improved, and Simon didn't have any other meltdowns. Garrison still cried over the diving board. Noel swam on her own. It was lovely.
5. My grandma isn't doing well. She fell in the bathroom and broke her femur. Pray for her: she is pretty discouraged. She is in a nursing home, but my mom is a big caregiver for her. Pray for mom too. It can be so challenging to care for an aging parent. Grandma is ready to go home to heaven, so we are praying that God will take her home soon. I love Grandma and share an anniversary with her.
Good things huh!! Summer is great and we are busy and happy. Family picture (the Koemans!) tonight. Noel and Garrison are watching Boz before nap time and Simon is trying to see if he can get two pencils in his nose at the same time. Gary is working late--we are thankful he has a job. I am happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment