Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Number 8

My brother and sister told us this summer that they are going to have a baby in March. Congrats Kevin and Gretchen! We are praying so much for baby number 8! We affectionately call him "Mitch". I love being an aunt and we WILL be winning the contest! :)

4 comments:

Rae said...

waaaah? I'm so confused. do they really have 7 kids or are there four in each family (almost)? And the contest? to have the most kids? Sometimes I feel like such a ditz. :P

Miss you! So glad I can hear from you on the blog!!!

shanda said...

Rae--yes, I am confusing.

It is baby #8 for us Koemans. It is their first. We have a contest with our family: guessing the weight, height, due date, etc. The winner gets the trophy---big fun in our family right? :)

our sweet life said...

AWESOME!! Please congratulate them for me. (and...i'd win the most kids contest~all of us put together ;)

one blessed mama said...

CONGRATS k and GG!!! we are so thrilled!
hey, i like contests. let me join. :)