Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cottage Pictures (beware--many ahead!)

Here they are! Just a few (cough cough) of the 937 pictures taken at the cottage. (I love the digital world.) I realized as I went through these that we had an amazing week, that I did get many moments yet forgot others, and that Simon climbs on many laps. :) Enjoy!

The van is packed.


Gary's new "old man" chair.
Bubbles were a hit!


A jet-ski just for the kids.

Uncle Koe entertains the Sprick kids.

Fishing with the uncles.


Noel doesn't want anything to do with Uncle Matt's fish.


Kody is so sassy already.

Ready to roll.
Simon tries to get warm. The kid has no body fat.
Yup, she's enjoying her first week at the cottage.




Look: Garrison got his nails done.

Look: Noel got her nails done.


Look: Gary got his nails done too!
The Koemans are chilaxin'


I can't believe my boys can do this!


A typical supper. Mom spoiled us!


The annual kick ball game.


We had cheerleaders this year.
An early morning boat ride.

Aunt Tricia and Simon

Tricia and Ryan celebrating.

Our little cocoon.


I got up with Ryan too!

My studly brothers.


Kevin, Tricia, and Ryan going trips!
Noel tries to charm her way into that Chex Mix bag. She did.


Big breakfast

I can still slalom! Oh yeah!!!

Tricia and I having a blast!

I could not stop laughing!

Aunt Gigi has a special heart for Simon.

Fishing with my boys.


Simon riding on Uncle Ryan.



The more the merrier.


Simon loves his Grammy




I love this family!



1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

Hey!! Thanks so much for writing!! It is so great to see your blog too! How are you? Where do you all live? Katie has a blog too, and 3 kiddos! You look so happy and it sure was great to hear from you! I'm adding you as one of my favorites!