Friday, January 21, 2011

At this very moment

Right now, my oldest three are all in the kitchen and I'm trying to be a "yes"mom. Garrison has been washing the dishes. That is not the yes part. I know I'll have to re-do all of them, but he is having fun and learning about work. That was an easy yes.

He discovered as he washed baby bottles that if you put the top back on, it is a cool fountain. The fountain has been entertaining my three for awhile. . .. and has been getting my kitchen quite wet. I was about the put a stop to it, when I stopped myself and listened. Giggles. "Guess what guys!" "That is so cool." "Let me show you something." It is kind of a water fight. .. at some point it'll cross the line. I'm not sure what that looks like, but I'll know it when I see it. Oh, Simon just got hosed--and I gave a "stop" warning. Squirting in the living room isn't such a good idea.

Plus, I'm so tired. I was up for about 3 hours last night with Penny. Cold+pacifier=not breathing. Spitting out the pacifier+breathing=crying because the pacifier is out. Good times.

1 comment:

our sweet life said...

being a 'yes' mom is always better...save the 'no' for really important stuff~like when they start spraying YOU with the faucet!