Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lunch

If this is what summer is, then sign me up!

Great weather and lots of fun outside. We've had an adventure every day. Yeah! Plus, for the past two days we've had unexpected company. I love it! Yesterday a friend and two of her kids arrived for a quick stop and ended up staying for lunch. We had a blast. Lunch wasn't spectacular and the house was. . . well the house was lived in. Did you know I have four children five and under? Today, my brother and niece arrived before lunch time and stayed as well. Same situation (food/house). Hmmmm who will come tomorrow? :) Feel free to show up or call and then show up. I just stocked up on cereal (ask Lisa Fredricks).

On another note, I had a chunk of my hair dyed orange. I love it. I love it so much I think I'll have more of it "orange-a-fied" next time. I posted it on Facebook so that people won't be surprised at church Sunday morning. :) Of course, folks would like to see a picture. Um. . . I don't know how to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer. I would love to post pictures on this blog as well. Do you see how old the picture is at the top of this blog? CRAZY! I think I'm going to ask Gary for tutoring session. Maybe you'll see some of my hair in the future.

Can't wait to get outside! Did I mention that we like it out there?!? wink wink

1 comment:

LJFredricks said...

Lunch was delish, your house so cozy, and the company was delightful and entertaining. Next time I will bring a bowl and a spoon ;)