My kids all made me a Christmas ornament. Love them! (and I love the ornaments too.) I especially love the man who worked with them in the workshop. :)
Chocolate Fondue! What is this amazing thing?
Poor Penny--not allowed close to the chocolate.
Um, I think she likes it.
It looks like chocolate, bananas, and Rice Krispie Treats affect Penny differently than the rest of us.
"Hey, how you doing?"
Cupcakes for breakfast: Happy Birthday Jesus!
Christmas present: a membership to the aquatic center.
We also ventured to Chuck E. Cheese! Such fun. The kids had never been there before.
The Taylors visited from Chicago. Fun included bowling.
Playing Mary and Laura
We went out to celebrate New Year's Eve with just the adults. Chocolate Martini--YUM!
Doesn't this scream Happy New Year?
We celebrated the next day with a countdown and a party with the kids. We even had sparkling grape juice.
What a great Christmas break. Gary had the week off so we really enjoyed time together as a family. God has blessed in so many ways. Hope your new year is going great!
No comments:
Post a Comment