So, ahem. . . I left my ipad at my folks last night. We celebrated Christmas together--Yeah Jesus! We also scheduled some more get togethers: we like each other. Then, I left my calandar (ipad) at my parents place. Two days ago our hard drive died on our laptop. Yes, that is true. What is sad about this whole thing is I can still go on the amazing world wide web: we have a regular computer that rarely gets turned on. I'm using it now.
See, I was thinking that since I got my workout in this morning and since dinner is in the crockpot and since most of my children are at school and since my youngest is sleeping, now would be a good time to blog. I uploaded pictures. I uploaded 17 pictures to the blog. Yet, there is a problem.
This computer is so behind the times, that the pictures won't show up so that I can write witty captions underneath them. If I published them, you'd see the pictures, but all I see is code. Boo. I think I need to update something.
Just so you know, there is a post coming with pictures. They are from Christmas break. I like them. Perhaps you will too. I'll ask my computer nerd for some help tonight. :)
4 comments:
bring on the pictures!!! i'll be patient!
I had that once. Someone pointed out to me that I was on the Edit HTML tab instead of the Compose tab where I was typing the post. So, you could check into that.
Ditto what Nancy said. Kudos to me for saying Ditto and Kudos in one comment. Easily entertained? Yes.
Nancy and LJ--you are right on! Gary figured it out. Woo-Hoo!
Post a Comment