Welcome!
Here are a bunch of our pictures from the fall: my favorite season. We celebrate here at the Sprick house.
I apologize because these are in reverse order. Maybe starting at the bottom and working your way back up? :) I'll put the caption for each picture underneath it.
Nothing like exercising outside!
This is what happens on the way home from the zoo.

Up close to the chimpanzee
Noel shows us what sound a bear makes. Motions included of course.

Princess Noel and Princess Lydia

She is fascinated with the leaves. A girl after my own heart.

Garrison asked if he could wear a tie to church. Handsome I think.
What can I say--We love and like each other.

Fall Family Festival: what great pumpkin carvers!

Garrison adores his Aunt Tricia.

Noel and Lydia being goofy. (Noel wore her ladybug dress.)

Cousins Bryce and Simon sharing the bench and a laugh.

Is Penny upset that Kody got a cool headband or that mommy made daddy wear that shirt?

Thanks Danielle! Garrison, Noel, and now Penny have worn this shirt with pride.

Vacuuming in a tutu. It works.

My boys the paleontologists. The have found so many bones under the deck.

Three mamas, three babies.

Noel, Emily, Simon and Garrison love this hike.

They made backpacks our of bungee cords. Noel had to hook hers in her underwear.

Picnic on the beach.

Typical. :)

Simon waves during the Pumpkin Parade.

Garrison feels the Zeel!

The kids enjoy the firetruck parade.

I'd smile like that too if I just learned to roll over.
No comments:
Post a Comment