Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something is fishy

I've been trying to be more disciplined about taking my vitamins. This past week, I've pulled out the fish oil caplets and have been taking one every day. Why?
1. I hear that fish oil is very good for you. Omega 3, 6, 212. . . you know.
2. I don't like to eat fish. (I love to catch them, but alas. . . I've tried and tried different kinds cooked different ways. Nope.)

My problem with my fish oil caplets is that it makes me burp up a little (don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!) and then it tastes like fish in the back of my throat. I don't like it! So, what it better? Doing what it good for you or enduring hours a bad taste and general dislike.

Maybe I'll try taking them right before bed. Won't Gary be happy in the morning when I greet him with a kiss. :)

1 comment:

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Hi Shanda, I enjoyed all your fall pictures. I also take fish oil caplets and you can get some that don't break open until they get past your stomach, supposed to stop the fish burps :-) I think I found them at meijer.
Becky