While in Branson last spring Grandpa Larry bought all the kids Bass Pro Shop shirts. That was the easy part. Trying to get a great picture of the kids. . . . a little more difficult. Enjoy!
Penny is a little sad.

Noel and Penny are a little sad. Garrison wanted you to see the top of his head.

Noel--snap out of it. Thanks Simon!

"Maybe if I touch Penny's head I'll feel better?"

Lots of squishy love for Penny.

Perhaps a new pose will help. Nope.

The boys are still bending over. What is that about?

At least Penny isn't crying now.

Ah. . . Sprick love!
2 comments:
Oh great - I think I only have about 4 pictures with all 3 of my kids and none are very good. It just gets harder with 4 kids doesn't it!
The last one is pretty stinkin' cute, though! Thank goodness for digital photography!
hysterical...that is SOOOO normal! you should do this whole shoot for your Christmas card pic.
Post a Comment