Thursday, November 4, 2010

favorites

Noel: Mom, my princesses are sick today.
Me: Really? That is too bad. What is the matter?
Noel: They have germs and drank too much soda.

Simon: Mom, why does Seth every time call me "dude"?
Mom: Well, often we call our good friends dude. It's o.k.
Simon: I'm not dude, I'm Simon.
Mom: True. . .
Simon: Mom, if he call me dude, then that start with the letter "d" and I start with the letter "s". I can't be dude.

Garrison: Mom, I think this is a healthy candy. (Almond Joy)
Mom: Why do you say that?
Garrison: It is crunchy inside, so that mean's that it is healthy! It is a walnut and that is crunchy, and this is crunchy, so it is mom, it is healthy! Plus, it is made of chocolate, and chocolate is very healthy.
Simon: No is isn't, chocolate isn't healthy right mom?
Mom: Depends on when you eat it.

1 comment:

our sweet life said...

i'm going with garrison on the 'chocolate is healthy' statement...he's probably read the stats!