Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mystery

I'm looking for about 18 pudding cups. I know. It seems like it would be easy to find 18 pudding cups, but they are missing. Butterscotch, Chocolate, and Banana Cream.

A few weeks back, Simon had hand/foot/mouth blah blah and could only eat pudding and jell-o for a few days. I stocked up on pudding cups. Though he wasn't thrilled with the sores in his mouth, he did enjoy eating pudding and blue jell-o while his brother had to suffer with broccoli, snipe, cow liver, and grasshoppers. O.K., not exactly true, but he did enjoy eating a pudding when the others had to eat real food. The puddin' eatin' came to a halt when he began to ask for cereal and then would follow it up by asking for pudding--"My mouth still hurts." Yeah right--if you can eat cereal, you don't need to eat pudding at every meal.

I put the pudding in a secret place, known only to me, so that I could bring it out for special occasions. Now, the place has become so secret that I can't find it. I've looked in all the usual spots and in all my secret spots. No. Pudding. I think they are hanging out with my favorite sunglasses. They are missing as well.

3 comments:

one blessed mama said...

check under your chillin's bed. NOT that i've EVER found anything under their bed that wasn't supposed to be there! cough.cough.
happy hunting!

btw, your mom and i were talking and decided that since i, a year or so back, did a blog post all my memories of your family, you MUST do one too!! please, pretty please!!! :)

shanda said...

For the record: I did find the puddings. They were under the marshmallows. Of course.

our sweet life said...

hahahaha