Thursday, November 18, 2010

God offers encouragement

I subscribe to a daily text e-mail. I must admit that I often just delete it. Today, God gave me this encouragement. I just love Him.

Psalm
128
1 Kings 11:1-25; John 15:18-16:4

The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down. Psalm 146:8

There appeared a woman... She was bent over and was quite unable to
stand up straight. When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said,
'Woman, you are set free from your ailment.' When he laid his hands on
her, immediately she stood up straight and began praising God. Luke
13:11-13

God of glory and honor, restore unto us this day our ailing hearts,
minds, and bodies. Revive us so that we may not only give thanks for our
wholeness, but also offer ourselves to serve you with gladness and
glorify your name. Amen.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love it when God gives us the encouragement that we need on specific days. Love you and your whole family!