Yesterday at Bible Study, Beth Moore (love her and she is not annoying to me) talked about finding your destiny. Sometimes this happens when you feel like you are carrying so much already. Makes me wonder if God is trying to get my attention. DUH!
Folks, I'm carrying and juggling and laughing and crying and stressing and forgetting. . . lots of action here. I e-mailed friends recently and asked them to please pray for me. I received great responses: I will, I'm praying my guts out, a phone message, and even a real hug. It can be hard to say, "I'm not doing well and I need your help." To the folks that I asked, I say thanks. Those who read this may know of one or even several situations that I'm in or preparing for. Will you add me and my family to your list? Do you ever feel like something is "going down"? Yup. You can pray about that too.
1 comment:
i'm praying for you right now. love you girl. HE WILL CARRY YOU!
Post a Comment