Hello! Since I have access to our photos, I thought I'd share what we've been up to for the past few days. Enjoy!
![]() |
| We are ready to go to China! We made it to Chicago and now we are ready to fly. |
![]() |
| Our first meal on the plane. Garrison ate only the roll and the brownie. Simon ate only his salad and chicken. Oh my boys! |
![]() |
| Watching the Lego movie. These boys were awesome travelers. I couldn't have dreamed that they would do this well. |
![]() |
| Checking out the fish in the pet market in front of the hotel after our first night. |
![]() |
| Ready to ride the train. This was one of the biggest open buildings I have ever been in. Look at those happy faces. This was before we got off at the wrong stop--they they looked much different. |
![]() |
| Gary has the network all set up. |
![]() |
| Lobster flavored chips--sounds gross to me. |
![]() |
| Marshmallows--more up my alley. |
![]() |
| Making rainbow band bracelets for Michael on Gotcha Day. |
![]() |
| Speaking with their new friend at the pool. It was amazing to see them be able to communicate. |
![]() |
| Pizza Hut with our friends Lisa and Joseph. They are adopting Frankie. |
![]() |
| Garrison practicing taking pictures before Michael arrives. |
![]() |
| And another shot. (There are about 20.) Love that kid. |













No comments:
Post a Comment