My big footed Garrison.
My "I'll still curl up with you once in awhile" Garrison.
My "you are really to heavy to be sitting on my lap" Garrison.
Seven going on ten some days and five other days. What is up with that? Sweet. Considerate. Smart. Quick to get discouraged. Quick to encourage his mama. Never met a carb he didn't like. Runs and walks with his feet turned in just like his Uncle Koe. Ready to move into size 8 clothing. Has a giggle that makes me happy every time I hear it. Favorite Bible Story is the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ. Loves school and his teacher.
I took the ducks to the my new favorite thrift center on Saturday and they were each able to pick something (I originally typed someone! Imagine that!) out for less than a dollar. He chose this large red heart
For the record: Garrison has no new cavities--after eight last time. Noel has no cavities after having no cavities last time. Woo-Hoo! Hopefully our new rinsing and flossing regimen has been working. Hopefully in six months when we go again, Lover will be in someone's else's house and have a new name as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment