I'm speaking on Saturday. I'm over the moon excited and happy and nervous and proud and scared and honored. If you would like to come there are still tickets available.
I'm also under attack. The evil one isn't excited about my message and my dependence on God. I'm not happy about the attack and I anticipated that it would come. Doesn't that just stink? On one hand I'm happy that the enemy considers me worthy of attack, yet I was not looking forward to it happening. It does help me though stand firm and pray even harder. I work on patience more and look harder to find even more blessings from my Father. I love Him.
Would you be willing to pray for me tomorrow as I take the afternoon off to prepare? My sweet mama is going to babysit so that I can have uninterrupted time. Also would you pray for me on Saturday as I speak? Pray not only for me that I may follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, but also for the women that are attending that we may all be blessed. May the angels keep the evil spirits out of the gym!!! May the Holy Spirit stir hearts. May we see Jesus in new and wonderful ways. May we enjoy being the women of God that He wants us to be.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment