Penny began school today. I woke up this morning and prayed for her, Mrs. Walters her teacher, and mostly again for her. Though she only goes one day a week, it is a beginning for Penny. She could potentially be in school for the next 19 years. Oh I'm so excited to see how school is going to mold her, challenge her, shape her, and encourage her. Today I was able to go with her and see her classroom and meet some of her new friends. Afterwards, she said the best part was "playing dressing". Mrs. Walters has a wonderful assortment of princess dresses and accessories. It is heavenly for Miss Penelope. I think she'll do just fine and it'll be great for her to interact with kids her own age.
I also had a first this morning. I drove our new car! After posting last week about our new car with the fabulous orange leather seats. . . things feel apart. It was discovered that this car needed a new battery--a new hybrid battery. This is a three thousand dollar replacement and not in our budget. Though I was disappointed, I was so very thankful that God led us to this discovery BEFORE we purchased the car. I clapped for Him. We discovered a Prius in Chicago that looked like it would fit our needs, so Gary took off on the train yesterday and arrived home after bedtime with our new light green Prius. Garrison was up early and we were both so excited that we took a test drive around the neighborhood together at 6:45. Noel was up when we returned so then we took another test drive. I really like it and feel that it will meet our needs for many years to come. Gary is going to get an orange cover for the key fabb (spelling on that one???), so it'll still have something orange in it. He is still calling it Dottie, so the name might just stick. Now we sell the truck. Interested?
I've been tucking a blog post in the back of my mind for awhile now and have been praying about it. I'm rolling it out tomorrow, so make sure you come back. It'll be another first for me. See you then!
1 comment:
I think it's fob. Congrats on the new car! She sounds awesome.
Post a Comment