I've been hearing a song on the radio recently. I'm not much for paying great attention to lyrics, but the chorus kept echoing over and over in my head.
"You are wanted. You You are wanted."
I found myself repeating this phrase when I would think about and pray for Michael. I'm praying that the shame he feels will be taken away by the Father. I want him to know that we want him. We want him. We chose him.
Feel free to listen.
Feel free to listen.
While you listen pray for our Michael. Pray that he may know in his heart every single day that he is wanted by the Father and by his parents. Pray for orphans that they may feel the love of God and know that they are wanted. Pray for victims in the sex trade industry who are wanted in the wrong way every night. Pray for anyone who needs to know that God wants them. I'm praying for those who have been carrying something shameful with them. Guess what? God wants you. He loves you. He loves them.
We are all wanted. We are wanted so very much that God sent His only Son to die for us.
That is powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment