Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No sleep for mamas

I'm sitting in the emergency room. Simon is comfy in his bed with warmed blankets and morphine and a stuffed animal that he chose from the treasure box. I am in a chair and very tired-- and concerned about my little boy. Lots of pain. In his belly. And a fever. Blood drawn. Special dye ingested. You know. 12:13 a.m. I'll post again when we know more, although most of you won't see it until we have answers. Pray it is not related to the tumor. Please. Pray that it isn't anything big and we are a bit embarrassed to have come to the hospital--you know--constipation, gas, food poisoning from his mama's cooking. . . Something not big. And I'd like for the remote to work. We can't change channels, change the volume or even turn it off. Good times.

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

praying right NOW. keep us posted! loves to you and Simon.