Noel and I are sitting at the table and she is crying. She is very very sad. Garrison thought that Noel had laughed at him, so he said he is going to tell all of his animals not to like her. Wow. . . that is harsh. No wonder Noel is so very very sad!
She is begging me to tell Garrison to change his mind. I'm assuring her that I'll talk with the animals and let them know that she is a wonderful girl and that the animals should give her a chance.
I've thought many times over the past few days about blogging--sadly it didn't happen. I don't like to typically wait this long between posts. I'll catch you up--perhaps this afternoon. Right now I need to go. Egg timer whet off, Penny is eating dog food (there are worse things) and when the laptop is open--suddenly I'm a celebrity. :) Plus, I have some animals that I need to converse with.
No comments:
Post a Comment