I love going to the airport and welcoming folks home. I just love going to the airport. Gary arrived back home last Thursday and we made a night of it! Noel and I dressed up. She wore one of her Aunt Kate's old dressy dresses, put lots of bows in her hair, and had some silver pom poms. (The pom poms never made it into any pictures--they were certainly there though!) We cheered and yelled "daddy" as soon as we saw him. He said it made him feel special. Guess what---he is.
I was so thankful for a lego table! It occupied them for about. . . 10 minutes. Then we did relay races. Good time.
Penny dumped out the entire contents of the Goldfish bag right before Gary arrived. Thanks for that!
He is finally here! Lots of smiling and shouting. Nothing like four kids, several welcome home signs, and bright pink lipstick kisses from your wife.
Garrison took this photo of us. We look like GIANTS! I was also wearing my pink pajama pants and my pink croc boots. Yeah, I love him. (And he loves me too!)
Gorgeous!
No comments:
Post a Comment