I did something different this year. I can't do it all. I just can't. So I made a list of all the clothes that the kids needed and everyone except Penny packed their own suitcase. We'll see how that goes. I'm very scattered and am involved with too many projects at once. I'm trying to do everything at once and not being successful at anything really. I feel a bit inadiquet. . . I'll have to get over it. I'm doing the best I can.
I also cut off all of my hair. . . almost all of it. I have a mohawk. I'm on day 2 of the new haircut and I'm still getting used to it. If I could post pictures on my own I would. Hmmm
Look at that. I used the camera on the computer. Imagine that. Crazy eh?!? :)
I just sent Gary off to the library. . .I'm going to get on top of things and he'll sign the kids up for the summer reading program. Good stuff on both ends. I'm going to enjoy my week-end. I'll watch my kids play and grow. I'll talk with grown-ups every day. I'll sit by a fire. I'll pray about new things and hard things that keep knocking on my heart. I'll spend some much needed fun time with my husband. I hope that you get to do some of the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment