The day after the last post--THE DAY AFTER...
I received great news about Michael. It was from his occupational therapist. My son Michael has an occupational therapist. She works at the orphanage with all of the children. She met with his team. My son Michael has a team. They went through all of my questions and then some. She answered them and I am so excited. I'm excited about Michael's personality. I'm excited about the care he is getting. I'm excited that he loves to eat but doesn't like apples. He gets afraid during thunderstorms. His best friend is Biao. (Do you want to adopt Biao? That would be cool.) His nickname is Mr. Housekeeper. Sounds exactly the kind of son that I need to have. :) He is emotionally ready to be adopted. He is well loved. He is cared for on a 1:4 ratio. He goes to school on a 1:8 ratio. That is amazing. ICC is amazing. God is amazing.
Thanks for praying. Thanks be to God for answering my concerns and fear so very quickly. He is just so very cool. We received our first official document back from China--it is our pre-approval. They pre-approved us! We have until December to get all of our documents back to them. I filled out my child abuse checks for Florida and Illinois. Moving on. Rock-n-Roll.
1 comment:
Mr housekeeper! I have one of those! They ARE great!
Post a Comment