I'm speaking tomorrow! I totally forgot to blog about it and I'm a tad behind in preparing. . . like it is down on paper and I haven't gone through it once.
I'm preaching at Camp Roger tomorrow. I'm totally excited to be at one of my most favorite places. I'm extra excited because my nephew is there this week. I'm going to talk about Nicodemus and tie it into Camp Roger's Birthday. Camp Roger is 100 this year! Nicodemus has a birthday of sorts as well. He was born again and became a Christ follower. I'm going to challenge all the campers to dedicate their lives to Christ so that they can get a new name--Christian. :) It is still rough, but I'll work on it tomorrow morning. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Oops. This is a paying gig too--I get a free t-shirt. I like beefing up my Camp Roger apparel.
I'm taking the whole family up with me. We will lunch with the campers, swim, and then go to church together. Sounds like a fabulous afternoon to me! Hope you enjoy your Sunday as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment