Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Camping

We went on our first camping trip last week-end.  Woo-Hoo!  Let's just tell the story through photos.  :)

We didn't see much of Simon the first two days.  He caught lots of creatures.  He complained of back pain the first night--of course!  He spent all of his time bent over.

Keeping the sun off of him.

Checking out Simon's newest finds.

Sweet!

Simon might be on to something--reeling in the ladies with crayfish.  :)

"My chair."  Thou shalt not steal.

Taco supper with the Schreuders.  That is a lot of kids at the picnic table.

Craft time!  Noel chose a piggy bank and painted her face too.

Simon discovered fishing on the last day.

He did is by himself!  I don't think I'm ready for this.

Penny fed the goats.

Potluck supper.  I love a potluck.

The whole shebang of people.

Can you spot Penny and I on the hayride?

Simon roasting shrimp!

When we couldn't find Penny she was often on the bouncy pillow.  :)  She is such a dare devil.

No comments: